Thursday 9 January 2014

Forever 21

Visiting Forever 21 is always an exciting time for me, since there are only two stores in the UK. I picked up so much stuff, I had to put some of it back otherwise the cost would have been phenomenal. Here are the items lucky enough to make their way into my shopping basket:
Although I wasn't impressed with the film Flashdance, I bloody loved seeing it on stage and it's an iconic 80s film. I bow down to anything from the 80s.
I also picked up these grey acid wash jeans because they were in the sale and they add to the 80s feel of the outfit.
I bought the jumper pictured above which looks great with the necklace (pictured below) but they always get tangled up!
I love a good statement necklace and I have to admit, this is my first. Channelling my inner Pachacuti with this print!
 
I also bought the peasant blouse (not pictured) that makes me look like Romeo Montague however it does have girly lace on the back. Juliet, eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment