Thursday 9 January 2014

Unlikely Style Icon: Filmore from Cars

I always wonder how a fictional character (and an animated one at that) can make me yearn so much for a life I don't have. Filmore is the best portrayal of a hippie I have seen in a kids movie. To be alive in the sixties amongst all the buzz and the freedom of the new age is something I can only dream of. Being a care-free and laidback person myself, I'd love to be a hippie, travelling from one place to the next in my camper van and having an immense feeling of life fulfilment. That is why I am proud to announce my unlikely style icon - Filmore.
 
Now it wouldn't be a fashion blog without some stylin' and inspiration!
 
 
I really hope there is Woodstock in 2019 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Summer of '69!

No comments:

Post a Comment