Saturday 4 January 2014

Outfit of the Day

I am in love with my new cut-out shoes from Topshop. However, styling them was not as easy as I thought. I paired them with my trusty leather biker jacket to keep with the leather theme.
I think the statement piece of the outfit HAS to be that dress. I love the Americana pattern. It just covers my knees and ridiculously fitting, hence the blue knitted jumper was thrown on to hide the post-Christmas tummy. Oh, and it was cold! I also have an obsession with plum lips at the moment. Highly recommend any product by MUA - a makeup range from Superdrug. In the original range, everything is JUST A POUND! At that price, you'd expect something shitty, but the quality and pigmentation is immense. Last of all, had to add a ring. No hand should go without a finger that doesn't have an epic cocktail ring on. So I went for this flowery number that Father Christmas kindly left in my stocking this year.





Finally, I am never using my iPod Touch to take pictures again. Bring on the Canon!

No comments:

Post a Comment