Monday 20 January 2014

Outfit of the Day: Rocky Houndstooth

After writing about one of my favourite patterns yesterday, I went out and found myself a houndstooth pencil skirt. I was exceptionally pleased with this purchase and could not wait to style it. I decided to play it risqué and go for an edgy, out-of-comfort-zone look and pair it with my cut-out boots. The rest of the outfit is in nicely in my comfort zone, I just felt on show walking around my village comprehensive in a tight skirt and heels.

I also spritzed on my new Katy Perry perfume and it smells lovely. If smells had emotions then this fragrance would definitely be fierce.

There is literally no link to Rocky Horror here. I simply have learnt how to use Polyvore properly and went for a wild time creating today's clothing montage. However, I may have inspiration for this week's Movie Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment